Welcome to our page especially for existing and prospective RCSLM Landlords
If you are not already a Landlord of ours and have or are interested in purchasing property suitable for student accomodation in and around Cirencester, please do get in touch with either Richard or Kim who will be delighted to discuss your requirements and how the RCSLM team can help you now and over the coming years.
Richard and Kim have been developing and managing property for themselves for nearly 20 years and having built up a great team around them became full time property managers in 2007. Their experience in managing their own HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupancy) portfolio since 2005 brings a vast breadth of knowledge and a unique approach to the letting's business.
RC Student Letting and Management has been providing a professional and personal service to student landlords in and around Cirencester for over 30 years and we are members of UKALA.
We offer a range of services to suit your requirements from Fully Managed to Let Only with a very competitive fee structure.
We can and do deal with all aspects of your property including:
* Advertising your property to let on the RCSLM website,facebook and twitter
* All viewings with RAU students
* AST's, Guarantors and Deposit Protection
* Inventory at both check in and check out
* Monthly house visits to make sure your house is being kept in good order and to deal with any related queries the students may have
* Day to day maintenance issues
* Arranging Fire and Gas Safety Certificates
As a Landlord you have a responsibility to both your property and your tenants throughout any tenancy agreement and these are listed below for you: